Always remember that “less is more” in applying make up to achieve that natural glow. For Everyday make up, light and natural should always be the key. Choose make up colors that will enhance your features not overcome them, they should make you still look like yourself.
Here are tips on how to achieve the Natural make up look:
- First of all the foundation should match your skin tone. or better yet use powder if your skin is already perfect ( most Filipina’s do already). Don’t put on too much foundation. ( it will make your face look cakey or pulvorinsh 🙂 )
- If your buying a shade for you i suggest you try the shade not on your hand, but on a part of your cheek /anyhwere around the face area just to make sure the tone matches your face.
- Eyebrows should always be well-balanced. brows should not be darker than your hair color. So choose a shade that will definitely match your hair.
- Eyeshadow colors are preffered to be on the neutral shades (browns,peach,bronze ( I like bronze it adds up a little drama on your look )).
- Curl your lashes to open up your eyes. This instantly brighten
- Apply thin coats of mascara on the upper and lower lashes of your lids.
- Lip colors should be close to the original color of the lips. pink,coral shades will do 🙂
Eyes are the windows to the soul.
Eye shadow: Motives’ Sweet Chocolate, latte and Antique Gold
Blush: Motives’ Lust
Lips: Motives’ Neutral shade Formula rich lipstick
Foundation: Motives’ Vanilla Creme and Almond
L ovely Tamara:)
Me ( with Tamara’s version of the natural look) and Tamara ( with my version of the natural Look)