BRIDE: Ms. Ann Michelle
Airbrushed Make up by: Nybie Ng
Hair by : Pao la Ramirez
Photocredits: Mark Vitasa and Christian De Jesus (Love and Arts Studio)
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Octa!
Best Wishes! 🙂
Thank you for trusting Nybie Ng Make Up Artistry
Always remember that “less is more” in applying make up to achieve that natural glow. For Everyday make up, light and natural should always be the key. Choose make up colors that will enhance your features not overcome them, they should make you still look like yourself.
Here are tips on how to achieve the Natural make up look:
- First of all the foundation should match your skin tone. or better yet use powder if your skin is already perfect ( most Filipina’s do already). Don’t put on too much foundation. ( it will make your face look cakey or pulvorinsh 🙂 )
- If your buying a shade for you i suggest you try the shade not on your hand, but on a part of your cheek /anyhwere around the face area just to make sure the tone matches your face.
- Eyebrows should always be well-balanced. brows should not be darker than your hair color. So choose a shade that will definitely match your hair.
- Eyeshadow colors are preffered to be on the neutral shades (browns,peach,bronze ( I like bronze it adds up a little drama on your look )).
- Curl your lashes to open up your eyes. This instantly brighten
- Apply thin coats of mascara on the upper and lower lashes of your lids.
- Lip colors should be close to the original color of the lips. pink,coral shades will do 🙂
Eyes are the windows to the soul.
Eye shadow: Motives’ Sweet Chocolate, latte and Antique Gold
Blush: Motives’ Lust
Lips: Motives’ Neutral shade Formula rich lipstick
Foundation: Motives’ Vanilla Creme and Almond
L ovely Tamara:)
Me ( with Tamara’s version of the natural look) and Tamara ( with my version of the natural Look)
My co-worker Melai, asked me at work(haha, part-time medtech, full-time make up artist :p ) one afternoon if I could do make up for her mom. She would be attending a Wedding as a “Ninang” ( Godmother). To be a Godmother is one prestigious part in the wedding like the bride you will walk down the aisle and be presented in a principal sponsors table. Another note that Melai gave me is that the other principal sponsors will be famous personalities like Sen. Bong Revilla, Sen. Jinggoy Estrada, Phillip Salvador and Lorna Tolentino.
Her mom has a Spanish lineage so her facial feature resembles of a Mestiza, like our former Ms. Universe , Ms. Gloria Romero. Deep-set eyes, well defined nose bridge high cheek bones and a small lips to complete it.
She is also not used to putting make up on, ever-since her teenage years. So this was really a challenge for me. She told me that she wants light make up. Strong make up makes her feel very unlike herself and uncomfortable.
As a make up artist it is important for me to view clients opinion. They will be wearing the make up the whole day so ,its really important that they are comfortable, and they would feel confident about themselves. That’s really the whole point of being a make up artist. Making my clients feel comfortable,confident and naturally beautiful.
so with out further a due, here’s Mrs. Abella ;
Hair and Make up by :Nybie Anne Marie Ng
Her brows are naturally thin so i reconstructed it and made her eye brows more defined.
on her eyes are dark brown, light brown and gold shades these are shades on the more neutral color,
Her cheeks are prominent but to make it more define i highlighted her cheek bone as well to make her look more younger.
on the lips, shes not used to dark shades of colors so she suggested that it would be on lighter side or the pinker shade. so instead i mixed two colors of lipstick one on the pink end another on the old rose tone.
Her hair is naturally short and wavy,so, thought of achieving a more regal hairdo for her.
me and the beautiful Mrs. Mayet Abella 😛
Isn’t she so Regal ? Love ly!:)
that night i received a message making my heart melt, a thank you text from Melai;
Hi, Nybie! thanks sa pag make up sa mom ko,
dami bumati sa kanya ang ganda;
bumagay sa gown nya she looks stunning.
Ms. Mayet with her lovely daughters, Melai and Millete
Ms. Mayet with Ms. Lorna Tolentino
Ms. Mayet with Mr. Phillip Salvador
Photo Credits: Ms. Millete Abella-Ricafrente