What is a Bridal Fair?
A bridal fair is a convention of suppliers in the wedding industry to highlight their services offered. It is also a way to get to know the supplier more and get to interact with them. This event helps the soon-to-be married couple in choosing the perfect team who will handle their once in a lifetime moment in a location more convenient and reachable by them.
Reasons to attend a bridal fair?
It is an exceptionally daunting and tiring task for couple to go from north to south just to canvas for their respective suppliers with a plethora of choices also given to them. The bridal fair will give the couple the convenience and the comfort of bringing them all the suppliers they would be needing one event and in one location. Kinda Nifty eh? 🙂
Bridal fairs also offer extensive promos and discounts for the marrying couple from the suppliers in the event who would come and visit the event. Who wouldn’t want discounts and to save money.
FREEBIES. actually it says it all. haha yup! FREE stuff. Fun games, Raffles and prices await you and your love. There will be FREE trial session for make up for brides. Yey! 🙂
It is also a great way to conceptualize and plan what kind of wedding do you want to achieve. Ideas and inspiration can come aslo from going to bridal fairs.
Will you attend a bridal fair?
YES,YOU definitely should!:)
You will interact, be inspired, have fun and get to know people in the industry.
Its fun to hang out with us wedding suppliers. We dont bite! 🙂 We pamper! 🙂
WE will be looking forward to seeing you there!
When is the bridal fair?
Good question!:) Its on July 27-28 ,2013 at SM Megamall Megatradehall 1. It opens from 10 am to 9pm.
How to go to a bridal fair?
PRE-register and get tickets for FREE!
click on the link :
Always remember that “less is more” in applying make up to achieve that natural glow. For Everyday make up, light and natural should always be the key. Choose make up colors that will enhance your features not overcome them, they should make you still look like yourself.
Here are tips on how to achieve the Natural make up look:
- First of all the foundation should match your skin tone. or better yet use powder if your skin is already perfect ( most Filipina’s do already). Don’t put on too much foundation. ( it will make your face look cakey or pulvorinsh 🙂 )
- If your buying a shade for you i suggest you try the shade not on your hand, but on a part of your cheek /anyhwere around the face area just to make sure the tone matches your face.
- Eyebrows should always be well-balanced. brows should not be darker than your hair color. So choose a shade that will definitely match your hair.
- Eyeshadow colors are preffered to be on the neutral shades (browns,peach,bronze ( I like bronze it adds up a little drama on your look )).
- Curl your lashes to open up your eyes. This instantly brighten
- Apply thin coats of mascara on the upper and lower lashes of your lids.
- Lip colors should be close to the original color of the lips. pink,coral shades will do 🙂
Eyes are the windows to the soul.
Eye shadow: Motives’ Sweet Chocolate, latte and Antique Gold
Blush: Motives’ Lust
Lips: Motives’ Neutral shade Formula rich lipstick
Foundation: Motives’ Vanilla Creme and Almond
L ovely Tamara:)
Me ( with Tamara’s version of the natural look) and Tamara ( with my version of the natural Look)